AfricaHunting Get Together London Sunday 05/20/2018

This sounds like fun....I might fly over from Norway next time...would you care to elaborate on the ideas tossed around..:whistle: ?

(y)

After I got Nate to the station I realised that I left my bank card behind the bar so had to go back. I saw the nice young lady so tipped her. Got chatting about hunting as she is a vegetarian. She hates the way animals are treated and that’s why she is one. So I told her that when I we shoot deer for food it’s always a clean ethical kill. She got that but still said that she wanted to stay a vegetarian. I told her that’s a deal breaker for me so it’s not on. Shame she was rather nice

Great to hear guys! Thanks for the picture!

Hahaha I am taking a screenshot and forwarding it to your better half ;)

I told her about it and she just said you’re not as handsome you once were. That hurt that did

So this evening myself and Nate (Vanguard2279) met up for a final drink and farewell. It all started with my late arrival at the Grenadier pub where we encountered an anti who was in the form of a drunken Dutch man! After getting rather annoyed by him we went over to a steakhouse in Paddington. The service was shockingly bad but thank god for the stimulating conversation.

There was a nice couple from Brazil on the table next to us with their young son. Now this is where it got interesting. I think I shall leave the rest to Nate. Over to you @Vanguard2279

Sadly, somebody made the poor lad cry. I suspect it was the sight of Norfolk Shooter’s facial hair (which is pretty epic). Regardless, we had him laughing before long.

Sadly, somebody made the poor lad cry. I suspect it was the sight of Norfolk Shooter’s facial hair (which is pretty epic). Regardless, we had him laughing before long.

Norfolk Shooter's facial hair almost made me cry. But that's only because of how follicly challenged I happen to be!

Really enjoyed meeting you gents on Sunday and very much looking forward to the AH driven shoot!

I think Nate is right. The lad upon leaving didn’t want to shake hands with me did Nate!!

It’s was awesome meeting everybody

I just remembered that drunk Dutch guy worked in oil exploration. Yeh and that's very ethical!!

Congrats to all of you turning out! I’m sure you guys shared many stories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg