Recent content by D.L.W.

  1. D

    SOUTH AFRICA: My First Safari: A Cape Buffalo Hunt I’ll Never Forget

    Enjoyed your reading about your trip! I was also at Witkop in May this year, with Gerhard, Treymoor, and Hank. Had Andre for p.h. We hunted buffalo in North West and kudo, then moved to Witkop for gemsbok, warthog, and eland. Had a wonderful experience as well! Am going to do a hunt report...
  2. D

    From AR

    Hello from North West Ar!
  3. D

    Test driving a new to me .458Wm

    I want one exactly like your 338 win in 375H+H!
  4. D

    Test driving a new to me .458Wm

    My bad. I zoomed in and saw it was Dakota in 338. Both beautiful rifles! !
  5. D

    Test driving a new to me .458Wm

    Beautiful Rifle! What's other rifle on table beside your new rifle? Dakota?
  6. D

    Get experience first? Or, hunt dangerous game right away?

    I went the first time in May. Went with my sporting clay buddy who is 82. I'm 63, we both got two nice bulls, and each shot gems bok, kudo, warthog, Impala and nyala. Thought we would be one time and done. Wrong. Y'all were right We are planning on going back next year!
  7. D

    Dakota .375 question

    I might be interested, can you give more info, is it a African 76? Or better yet pics.
  8. D

    Dakota 76 Traveler in .375/.300 H&H

    Thank you, I wasn't sure, I'll keep looking!
  9. D

    Dakota 76 Traveler in .375/.300 H&H

    Did this combo sell?
  10. D

    Is there a quad-stick in your future?

    Where can you purchase viper pro sticks in U.S?
 
Top