Recent content by ChooChoo404

  1. C

    For Sale CZ550 .375HH

    Was starting to think that I priced this wrong. So I tracked down a pro who is knee deep in the CZ big bore business and he tells me the rifle is very well priced, but that the scope is probably a drag. So. New offer: No scope, no rings. $2000 Ngiyabonga!
  2. C

    Swarovski 8x30 B R UNUSED

    Looks like I can't delete and start over as I intended. So yes, my bad these ARE 8x20 NOT 8x30. A mind is a terrible thing to waste mumble mumble mumble. Thanks Tsibindi!
  3. C

    Swarovski 8x30 B R UNUSED

    whoa Yes 20’s Yes 30’s kick ass My bad Will fix asap
  4. C

    For Sale Swaro 10x42 EL High Condition. $1600

    Took me long enough
  5. C

    For Sale Swaro 10x42 EL High Condition. $1600

    Strange how several members have pointed out how well-priced these are and am getting no bites. Maybe I should jack up the price?!
  6. C

    Swarovski 8x30 B R UNUSED

    Top shelf compacts. This generation is long gone, and it looks like what you can currently buy for $1500 is phasing out. Nice for up the mountain. $800 https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/225151-USA/Swarovski_46108_8x20_B_Pocket_Binocular.html
  7. C

    For Sale CZ550 .375HH

    As of midnight tonight USA ET this brief video clip will post to youtube. Demonstrates the very crisp operation of the rifle. https://youtu.be/wmTi3ONVbm4 Love the way that snapcap ziiings by the lens.
  8. C

    For Sale CZ550 .375HH

    I alluded to separating scope from rifle as I am somewhat reluctant to let the scope go…I have a great home for it if it should come to that. So no, but thank you.
  9. C

    For Sale Swaro 10x42 EL High Condition. $1600

    Price drop: $1550
  10. C

    For Sale CZ550 .375HH

    Happy to text or email.
  11. C

    For Sale CZ550 .375HH

    By all means make sensible offers. Granted, am no expert, but aside from the stock bruises this thing is straight up unused. I cant seem to get it posted here but I have video to corroborate the crisp freshness of this thing.
  12. C

    For Sale CZ550 .375HH

    Didn’t like that first set of pics so I hit the rifle with some museum wax and a drop of Legia. Yeah, better.
  13. C

    For Sale Swaro 10x42 EL High Condition. $1600

    Does it matter? You can count the ticks on an eland’s balls with these. Biggest obstacle? My eyes.
  14. C

    For Sale CZ550 .375HH

    Rings by CZ, non-QD.
 
Top