Recent content by Charles.Williams04

  1. C

    Left hand savage Mark ll .17 mach 2 for sale

    One of my favorite guns!! They are tack drivers! GLWS
  2. C

    Wanted left handed model 70 375 or up. Or left handed CZ.

    This is great advice. I have dreamed of a nice LH 375 H&H for most of my life but it was hard to find one I really wanted at the time so I went ahead and bought a .375 Ruger and as soon as I did there were no less than 4-5 nice LF Sako rifles and 2 Model 70s come up for sale within the next 2-3...
  3. C

    Vic Falls as a Tourist Save Valley as a Hunter! Need logistics help!

    That is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear! My main concern was them seeing my PH Invite Letter for the Save and ask me what the heck I was doing in Vic Falls. This will be my first buffalo hunt, how was the Save?
  4. C

    Vic Falls as a Tourist Save Valley as a Hunter! Need logistics help!

    Hey everybody looking for some help. I was told once I went to Africa once I'd be there twice and wouldn't you know I'm sitting here booking my 2nd safari. My plan is to fly from home(ATL) to JBurg spend an evening(African Sky most likely) then fly the next morning to Vic Falls for a few days...
  5. C

    Dakota-Parkwest Arms 416 Rigby Left Hand

    Happy you got it sold. I hope to be in a position to buy next time a 416 this beautiful comes around!
  6. C

    Dakota-Parkwest Arms 416 Rigby Left Hand

    Best of luck with the sale. This is probably the best example of my dream rifle I've ever seen that is actually for sale. No chance you will have this thing in a few months but if you do.....let me know and its as good as sold!
  7. C

    Left Handed CZ 550 375 H&H for sale

    Sounds like a beautiful rifle. I am a sucker for a Model 70. I just bought me a new 7mm PRC so I'm probably out on that one. Good luck selling your rifles, I've never seen you post one that wasn't beautiful.
  8. C

    Left Handed CZ 550 375 H&H for sale

    I totally get it! Beautiful weapon! If you change your mind I'll be on 75 south within the hour! Any other lefties you are getting rid of? I remember that .35 Whelen I should have jumped on!
  9. C

    Left Handed CZ 550 375 H&H for sale

    I'm 99% sure I know the answer but any interest in trade for a brand new never fired LH .375 Ruger African plus cash on my end? I couldn't find this exact rifle for months and bought a Ruger and now there are 3 of them for sale a couple months later of course!
  10. C

    Lefty Rifle Liquidation

    Have anything else?
  11. C

    For Sale Sako AV Left Hand 375 H&H

    If it falls thru I’ll take it!! Hate I’m late to the party on this!
  12. C

    For Sale, Left Handed Ruger M77, 35 Whelen

    I can’t believe nobody has bought this rifle. I wish it were in the budget
  13. C

    Danner Recurve Moc Toe

    That is another I'd like to try! I like the shorter boots. Those look like a winner!
  14. C

    Danner Recurve Moc Toe

    Hey guys! First Africa trip!! The boots that I’ve tried on I’ve liked the most are the Danner Recurve 7 Moc Toe. Anybody used that boot over there? Thoughts on if that would be a good choice??
 
Top