Recent content by cdub

  1. cdub

    Anybody here into wood working?

    A gift I built for a buddy to use in his wall tent at hunting camp. Made out of mesquite.
  2. cdub

    LEUPOLD GLOSS SCOPE SALE

    And mine! Thanks
  3. cdub

    LEUPOLD GLOSS SCOPE SALE

    Ill take number 4
  4. cdub

    Schmidt & Bender 6x42

    SPF to Ray B
  5. cdub

    Schmidt & Bender 6x42

    Price drop $450 shipped
  6. cdub

    Schmidt & Bender 6x42

    Grabbed a generic reticle photo off the internet as my attempt at taking one failed. It has this reticle:
  7. cdub

    Schmidt & Bender 6x42

    They were for weaver bases, which I believe can be used on picatinny rail too.
  8. cdub

    Schmidt & Bender 6x42

    I bought this a few months ago and the reticle just isn’t for me. I believe it is their A1 reticle, heavy vertical post only with 2 heavy horizontal posts. Good overall shape for an older scope with only some honest wear. Optics clear as any scope I have. I ordered the medium height Rusan rings...
  9. cdub

    Ruger M77 Express 338 Win Mag For Sale

    Ill take it. Pm coming
  10. cdub

    What order did you complete your big 5 in and why?

    Buffalo - Selous '19 Elephant - CH1 Botswana '21 Lion - SVC Zim '22 Leopard - Charara Zim '24 Rhino - No interest in darting a white rhino in SA. Got close enough to take photos of both white and black rhinos while hunting in SVC. That will suffice in my mind for my rhino...
  11. cdub

    Ruger M77 Tang Safety 458 Win for sale

    I will take it. Pm coming
  12. cdub

    1959 Winchester Model 70 .243 (Reduced)

    Pm sent
  13. cdub

    Load Data for 570g TSX in 500 NE

    Thanks! Looks like I will stick to Barnes loads in the book and try to find some H380 I suppose. RL15 is virtually unobtainable it seems.
  14. cdub

    Load Data for 570g TSX in 500 NE

    My double regulates well with Hornady DGX/DGS, but I have a Zim hunt in ‘24 where a hippo on land is a possibility. Outfitter prefers TSX for the task. I have quite a bit of H4350, but no data in Barnes book for it and no response on my email I sent them. The load for a jacketed 570 soft from...
  15. cdub

    7 Day Cape Buffalo Hunt - Tanzania - 1X Cape Buffalo Per Hunter & Charter Included

    You won’t regret it. Hunted here with JP in September ‘19. Was into buffalo daily (shot 2) and lots of other plains game as well. Top notch hunt all the way around!
 
Top