Recent content by Brain1

  1. Brain1

    For Sale Blaser R8 Pro S 458 Win Mag.

    Well if you decide you don't need that barrel let me know.
  2. Brain1

    Want To Buy 416 Taylor dies

    I picked up an FN in 416 Taylor, no ammo, no dies. I am looking for dies.
  3. Brain1

    For Sale Blaser R8 458 Lott Barrel and Components

    I'll arm wrestle you for the next one.
  4. Brain1

    ZAMBIA: 2024 Zambia Buffalo With Thor Wildlife Safaris

    Everything shot including the 2 bait impalas with a 458 win mag. The problem is the drop at longer ranges. I should have taken a light rifle for the littler stuff.
  5. Brain1

    ZAMBIA: 2024 Zambia Buffalo With Thor Wildlife Safaris

    August 2024 marked my second hunting trip to my new favorite destination in Africa. PH Thor Kirchner runs a very good hunting company with an awesome area on the Luangwa river. My first hunt with them was in 2022 and set a very high bar. This trip in 2024 held to that same high standard. We saw...
  6. Brain1

    In memoriam - RIP Namibian PH Gert van der Walt

    I spoke with Gert last week about this problem ele. I will regret the rest of my life that I didn't go. He was a long time friend and is sorely missed.
  7. Brain1

    Donald Sutherland is dead..

    Wasn't he in lock step with Hanoi Jane? Anti American?
  8. Brain1

    Wanted 500-450 #1 Express Dies

    Me still looking too. If I find 2 you can have 1.
  9. Brain1

    Wanted .577BPE & .500BPE Bullets

    I am interested in the 440gr bullets. I think the 500s are too heavy for a BPE.
  10. Brain1

    Wanted .577BPE & .500BPE Bullets

    I am in Texas. I am interested in them, let me check to see if the 500gr will be appropriate for a BPE. I have a NE with 570gr bullets but they raise the pressure too much.
  11. Brain1

    Wanted .577BPE & .500BPE Bullets

    I have 2 rifles and am in need projectiles. I would prefer jacketed but also need some cast lead, until my moulds get here.
  12. Brain1

    Wanted Blaser R8 Parts

    I am looking for a 458 barrel myself.
  13. Brain1

    Buck Knives

    The first knife pictured is a Buck #103 for $70.00 shipped???
  14. Brain1

    Wanted 500/450 #1 Express Dies

    Looking for a set of 500/450 #1 express dies.
  15. Brain1

    Wanted 500/450 #1 Express Dies And/Or Shell Holder

    Mark, I have a shell holder for my .500NE. The rim is thicker on the old cartridge. I can if necessary enlarge the groove, if I cannot find the correct one. I mainly need a way to crimp a bullet. I have had some other suggestions for getting this done with other die sets. I am just putting out...
 
Top