Recent content by bo4elk

  1. bo4elk

    SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape, South Africa - Cape Buffalo, Spiral Slam & More With NICK BOWKER SAFARIS March 2026

    I hunted with Nick a few weeks after you. He and his team really is the best. You got yourself some dandy trophys - congrats!
  2. Duiker Hunt South Africa

    Duiker Hunt South Africa

  3. Steenbok Hunt South Africa

    Steenbok Hunt South Africa

  4. Vaal Rhebok Hunt South Africa

    Vaal Rhebok Hunt South Africa

  5. bo4elk

    SOUTH AFRICA: An Awesome Hunt With NICK BOWKER SAFARIS! Hunting The Little Ones...

    I returned home last week from an absolutely wonderful hunt with @NICK BOWKER SAFARIS. This was my second trip out of Nick’s Hopewell lodge. I’ve always been enamored with all of the little critters running around in east cape, like the steenbok, duiker, bushbuck and rhebok, so this time around...
  6. bo4elk

    Plains Game Hunt From US$5,000

    I hunted with Nick last year and am going back next year. The lodge is wonderful, the food is awesome. Nick and Ben are wonderful guides, they have access to enormous ranches. Such a wonderful hunt - you will not be disappointed.
  7. bo4elk

    SOUTH AFRICA: A Great Adventure At Wild Wildebeest Lodge

    Looks like you were successful and had a great time at it. Well done!
  8. bo4elk

    NAMIBIA: A Fantastic Trip To Bergzicht Game Lodge

    Love the photo of all the mounts in the lodge! All wonderful trophies but I particularly like the aged character of your warthog.
  9. bo4elk

    SOUTH AFRICA: Substitute Hunt With Bushmans Quiver Safaris

    Great story, well written, love the pictures. Thank you for sharing!
  10. bo4elk

    ZIMBABWE: Leopard, Buffalo Hunt With MJK Safaris

    Congrats on the Kudu - that's a beauty!
  11. bo4elk

    ZAMBIA: Takeri Reserve Zambia

    Great hunt - beautiful trophies!
  12. bo4elk

    SOUTH AFRICA: MATTANJA HUNTING SAFARIS, Dieter Prinsloo For Buffalo, Sable & Warthog

    Love that sable - beautiful animal! All great trophies!
  13. bo4elk

    SOUTH AFRICA: South Africa Limpopo 10 Day Hunt

    Nice write up, thank you!
  14. bo4elk

    SOUTH AFRICA: 2nd Hunt With @Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA

    Great report! Your wildebeest is awesome! Actual all true trophies. I haven't seen Meyrick in past reports is this Nick's brother?
 
Top