Recent content by Badjer

  1. Badjer

    OK Boys, let’s play a little trivia!

    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  2. Badjer

    OK Boys, let’s play a little trivia!

    Back to School. Will look for a clip of it when I get home...
  3. Badjer

    OK Boys, let’s play a little trivia!

    It's a good possibility that's where the line originated from, but the quote I wrote was from Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School. 1986 (I never saw Lifeguard)
  4. Badjer

    "Lighter Politics" Humour

  5. Badjer

    on a lighter note...

  6. Badjer

    OK Boys, let’s play a little trivia!

    Wow, I killed this thread... I'll give a few clues. Not a western. From the 1980's, and it was a famous standup comedian that said it...
  7. Badjer

    on a lighter note...

  8. Badjer

    on a lighter note...

  9. Badjer

    on a lighter note...

  10. Badjer

    Companies that are Non-Supportive of Hunting

    Found this page... https://activistfacts.com/
  11. Badjer

    on a lighter note...

    Anyone willing to admit it?
 
Top