Recent content by ActionBob

  1. ActionBob

    Passing of Gary Duffey

    Just saw this. He was a fine gentleman I had the privilege of visiting with on a couple occasions. Rest in peace Gary. You will be missed.
  2. ActionBob

    Reloading Dies 600,700, 9,3 Rhino

    You sir are going to need to read up on the rules and etiquette of selling on here. Good luck and hope you are legit and stick around. I don't believe it is required, but especially if you make a sale, at least sign up as a Bronze member. @AfricaHunting.com
  3. ActionBob

    For Sale 505 Gibbs RSM

    Cool rifle. I have one. Shot my rhino and a big old giraffe bull with it.
  4. ActionBob

    Once In A Lifetime Rhino Bull Hunt

    I'm just going to take a stab in the dark here and guessing that at that cost, if not successful the Outfitter would add some days;) I for one would not endure the cost and misery of that flight and only stay those few days... I suspect a client booking this would either add on some other...
  5. ActionBob

    Assets Versus Experiences

    Ok, what does the guide cost and how do you arrange that?
  6. ActionBob

    Assets Versus Experiences

    Good post for such an old Crumudgen ;) Sounds like you are going to need a new pickup in about 10 years so better start planning on it:) So sorry about the Genetic issues in your family.... we are all stuck with what we've got in that department... unless some medical miracle comes along...
  7. ActionBob

    Found this at Bass Pro

    Congratulations on grabbing that fantastic deal!
  8. ActionBob

    Assets Versus Experiences

    Yea we have redundancy built in with Jr Partners. I still reserve signing any larger loans. And WhatsApp works most places. Outfitters are even starting to carry Starlink with them. I've done several trips of a month to 5 weeks and really hate going to Africa for less than 3 as the flights are...
  9. ActionBob

    Paradox Book

    Thank God it's non malignant. Praying for you Steve.
  10. ActionBob

    Assets Versus Experiences

    This is something I agree with;) However I'd take it further. There is a huge difference between fun, satisfaction, a feeling of accomplishment. Contentment. In fact I might argue that most of the people I've met who are focused on having fun, are the least content and never satisfied for...
  11. ActionBob

    Paradox Book

    @steve white did you want one of these books?
  12. ActionBob

    Paradox Book

    I've got one already;)
  13. ActionBob

    For Sale: Ruger M77 Hawkeye African in 223

    The seller and came to deal so... He's absolutely correct these are worth more than the standard Ruger African produced in unlimited numbers.
 
Top