Recent content by 62flint

  1. 62flint

    Invaders concept recon chest holster g20

    The way the harness is made , I do not think a right handed harness would work left handed. You hot me wondering now.
  2. 62flint

    Invaders concept recon chest holster g20

    Not ambidextrous. If this holster doesn’t go fairly quick. I will just order another “shell” for my harness.
  3. 62flint

    Invaders concept recon chest holster g20

    It’s very comfortable holster. I carried it in Montana back country this past year. Wore it under my bino harness. Still very accessible. But the holster, bino harness and a 35-40 pound pack carried well over 20 miles with a 6000ft elevation gain. No hot spots.
  4. 62flint

    Invaders concept recon chest holster g20

    Like new invaders concept recon chest holster for Glock g20 10mm. Bought the holster used it a couple times then added a light to the pistol. Holster is like new and very comfortable. $150 shipped in the lower 48. Will ship to Alaska but we need to talk first. I wear a large / X-Large...
  5. 62flint

    WARNING: Don’t fly United Airlines to Canada with firearms

    my daughter flys a alot, she refuses to fly united.
  6. 62flint

    vintage shotguns

    I am looking for a site thats has info on vintage SXS shotguns, parker, fox, winchester etc. I just went over and cleaned a few of my fathers old doubles, In doing so I realized the old guns just handle differnet. The pointing , feel and balance, just something newer shot guns dont have. At...
  7. 62flint

    Brazilian Bioto 410ga SxS

    this was my first shotgun,,,, I still have mine
  8. 62flint

    Barnes TSX reviews/question

    Whitetail deer from this past season. 308 Winchester 168ttsx lapua brass federal gold medal match primer 44.0 varget powder. 2550 fps mv 20inch barrel suppressed. From 20 yards to 200 yards. No bullets recovered all pass through. No deer lost. None ran more than 50 yards. Most dropped...
  9. 62flint

    Garmin Inreach Explorer satellite texting and GPS

    that was a deal, once again I am to slow
  10. 62flint

    Bullets for sale

    Pm sent
  11. 62flint

    6.5mm and 30cal projectiles

    Barnes 6.5Lrx are spoken for
  12. 62flint

    6.5mm and 30cal projectiles

    Feel free to make a offer, I am not firm on the prices
  13. 62flint

    6.5mm and 30cal projectiles

    Few bullets collecting dust on my bench, doubt I will ever use them. Thought I would offer up here first. Trades prefered but cash/paypal/venmo accepted. Buyer pays actual shipping. Trade I will pay shipping to you you pay to me. Barnes 6.5 lrx 127 grain. One box sealed one has been opened...
  14. 62flint

    Want to sell Nightforce NX8 4-32x50 MOAR-CF2D (C641)

    What about those pics you promised ????
 
Top