www.travelexpressagency.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Attention Hunters:

South African Air has posted "sale" fares for travel now and into the 2011 safari season. Tickets must be purchased by September 14th. Please contact me for further details.

Lori, Thanks, I know lots of hunters who are in the planning stages for their 2011 safaris that would be interested in this information.

Too bad I already purchased my 2011 tickets. But I think I got a good price, according to my outfitter about average, and Lori helped immensely in the process. Everyone is hurting, even the big corporations. They are fighting for our hard earned dollars.

Lori just booked my tickets and got me a great deal out of edmonton alberta to jberg. I looked hard into prices and she beat them by a mile thanks Lori

Thanks guys for the comments. I've gotten a good response from several members that have their safari dates set for next year and also many in the planning stages.

This specific sale is for flights that originate in the U.S. and also Canada. Remember, tickets must be issued by September 14th!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeanna9950

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.