South African Air Fare Sale

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by safari gal, Aug 31, 2010.

1. safari gal

safari gal SPONSOR AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
    Attention Hunters:

South African Air has posted "sale" fares for travel now and into the 2011 safari season. Tickets must be purchased by September 14th. Please contact me for further details.
  2. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Lori, Thanks, I know lots of hunters who are in the planning stages for their 2011 safaris that would be interested in this information.
  3. VonJager

VonJager AH Senior Member

Member of:
    SCI, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Texas
    Too bad I already purchased my 2011 tickets. But I think I got a good price, according to my outfitter about average, and Lori helped immensely in the process. Everyone is hurting, even the big corporations. They are fighting for our hard earned dollars.
  4. milford

milford AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    fish and game Sci DU
    Hunted:
    USA Canada south africa
    Lori just booked my tickets and got me a great deal out of edmonton alberta to jberg. I looked hard into prices and she beat them by a mile thanks Lori
  5. safari gal

safari gal SPONSOR AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
    Thanks guys for the comments. I've gotten a good response from several members that have their safari dates set for next year and also many in the planning stages.

This specific sale is for flights that originate in the U.S. and also Canada. Remember, tickets must be issued by September 14th!