Newbie to forum

EarlT

Reaction score
Hello all, I joined tonight. Done a couple big safaris in africa, 2 crazy fun dove shoots in Argentina, lots of white tail and mule deer, turkey and quail, etc. One caribou hunt in far north Canada. A bear hunt of a lifetime in North Carolina last year (going again this year!)
Looking to do more Africa hunts, next one in May focused on cape buffalo. Want to do red stags, maybe Argentina? Headed to Safari Club International annual convention in Nashville this week. See u there!

Greetings EarlT,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Looks like you’re already dialed into proper safari companies.
So I look forward to reading your hunt reports from wherever you’ve been and wherever you are yet to go.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Good day! Welcome to AH!!
Johan

Welcome welcome welcome

Can definately help you out with the buffalo hunt

Looking forward

Welcome to AH EarlT!

Welcome, free range hunts Zimbabwe.

Welcome EarlT!
Looking forward to reading about your hunts. Sounds like you have had some great experiences.

Regards

Welcome aboard!

Welcome:

Enjoy the platform and maybe to meet some of the outfitters at SCI next week.

Cheers
Dave

Good day mr @EarlT welcome to AH form.
I see that you’ve hunted quite alot and have experience in Africa hunting that is always good. Hunting in different countries is also a good experience.

We offer some of the finest Cape Buffalo hunting in South Africa,
If you’re looking for a experienced dangerous game safari talk to us, hunting dangerous game is all about the experience of it and making memories.

Top quality dangerous game hunting, on top quality areas in South Africa.

Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention and sincere effort.

info@dksafaris.co.za
www.dksafaris.co.za

Outfitter nr: ZA/LP/110808
PH: 202308000004716
SCI nr 20373493

I did send you a PM as well.

Welcome aboard. Lots of great folks here on the forums. Would love to hear some
more about your hunting and see some pictures if you are so inclined, especially your NC bear hunt. Enjoy SCI, it is a lot of fun.

Welcome Sir.....you will enjoy this forum alot
Rocket from MG Hunting Argentina.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulianneMo

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.