New member from Sweden

Thanks for the warm welcome!
And I can see 3 swedes here from the biggest hunt/gun forum in Sweden.
All of them tells that this forum is really great.

I like to hunt birds with shotguns too, my last trip was just that.
I also got Tikka T3x .308Win, 223Rem, and two shotguns (Miroku Mk38 G5, and Benelli M2SP).
In Sweden you can only own 6 rifles with hunting license (one unique permit per gun).
But maybe that will change in the near future, in May we will know if they will extend the limit.

Greetings Faidros,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome: to AH!

Hello!
I'm a new member, located in north part of Sweden.
Haven't been in Africa.
But one day I want to hunt i South Africa, now I'm just planning, saving cash, learning from forums etc.
Got two .375H&H rifles today.. ZKK602 and a Win pre-64 "custom", great on swedish moose and brown bear.
And a couple of other rifles..
Welcome to AH

Welcome to the forum you will be really glad you did

Hello!
Haven't been in Africa.
But one day I want to hunt i South Africa, now I'm just planning, saving cash, learning from forums etc.
Got two .375H&H rifles today.. ZKK602 and a Win pre-64 "custom", great on swedish moose and brown bear.
Det är bara en tidsfråga innan du bokar en jakt med något företag härifrån. Jag är i johannesburg just nu och kommer jaga med tally ho om några dagar.

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome to AH.

Greeting from Idaho!

Had the pleasure of visiting Northern Sweden many years ago - Lulea and Pitea to visit a musician friend of mine. Lovely place and people!

Are you familiar with Ronnie Eriksson or Ramblin’ Minds?

Welcome welcome welcome

I have started today with a few swedish hunters and have hosted a number of swedish hunters over the last few years

Regards

Hello!
Haven't been in Africa.

Welcome to AH! You are certainly prepared for Africa with the .375s.

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolasophia567

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.