New member from Montana

BWB

Reaction score
Been observing for a long time. Now it’s time to get down to business. Never posted on any site before. I’m hoping to go to Africa in 2025 for plains game, either South Africa or Namibia. Has anyone hunted with Stefan Joubert Safaris. I met him at the show in Billings,Mt

Greetings BWB,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!
Johan

Welcome to AH

Raised in C Falls and formerly also Chinook. Live in Canada now but I'm back there every year to hunt birds and deer. I have hunted RSA East Cape four times. My PH on one trip was a Stefan. Will check to see if it's the same fella. Nice guy.

Also taught school near Billings for a while way back. Almost forgot about that.

Edit: Presuming that is your Stefan on the one and only photo on their website, not the same guy.

Last edited:
:S Welcome:

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome aboard, I am in the Billings area (Laurel) and feel free to let me know if I can help. Most of my advice is bad but I drink beer pretty good!
Cheers,
Cody

Welcome, glad to see more Montana members. I’m in the Ennis area if you are ever over this way

I’m actually in Ennis also
Well I’m in Alder every weekend, we should catch a cold beer at the long branch sometime guys! Or is it the silver dollar? Lol

Welcome, I to spent years not being active on this site and just creeping every now and than.
I dont know much about the outfit would be nice if his website gave some more info, could you get a refrence list from him?

Also looked him up on the SCI record book and nothing came up.

Cheers, good luck on the futuer Safari.

Welcome, sure glad to more folk from Montana on here, I'm by Troy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohitgupta

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg