New Member / Andy Larsson

Andy_Larsson

Reaction score
New Member here. Brief introduction:

I live in Montana, USA. Own Skinner Sights. Love AFRICA. My wife and I hunt together. Our last trip was a year ago this coming April and our next is August.

My passion is Lever Guns but I'm fond of ALL firearms. Classic Wood and Walnut most of the time.

I make a lot of Peep Sight / Ghost Ring / Aperture sight options for rifles along with some various RDO mounts and scope rails.

Glad to be here. I'll find a corner and listen to the conversations around the fire for a bit to get acquainted with the group.

Andy

Snapseed.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to AH! Would like to read a report on your first hunt in Africa if you have time.

Welcome to AH. Great seeing you and Sheila at the SHOT Show. This is a great forum.

Hello Phil,

My first trip to Africa was as a photographer to accompany my friend on an Elephant and Buffalo hunt in 2005. It was a raw and amazing time. I shot 3000 photographs, some small game, a Baboon and an Impala (just that needed shot for local reasons).

Since then my wife and I have been back 3 times, Namibia, South Africa (2X) and our next trip is Namibia.

We have hunted an assortment of plains game, buffalo, and our next trip is focused on leopard.

Not sure what kind of detail you wish for but I’m always glad to share.

Thank you for reaching out.

Andy

Greetings Andy_Larrson,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a spare minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Paul Ard
(Velo Dog)

Welcome aboard Mr. Larsson!

Terry in Alaska from FB...

This is my favorite site Andy. I do believe I couldn't have pulled off Africa without it.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH

Good day! Welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH Andy! Nice to have you join us.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard Andy! I run your ghost ring sights on a number of my lever guns and love the product. Looking forward to hearing and sharing stories with y'all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joniparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.