new hunter from egypt

ahmed rock

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
egypt
hello guys ... iam happy to be here ... thank you for this fantastic work ... greeting from Egypt .

Attachments

• 20110121419.jpg
    20110121419.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 76
Welcome to AH ahmed rock! I saw from your pictures that you shoot Pigeons and Doves in your country. What other species of game can be hunted in Egypt?

Well Ahmed great to have you in the mix. Welcome to AH.

Dove hunting? In town? Interested to hear the answer to J's question.

Hallo Ahmed welcome to AH enjoy the site.
Johan

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH ahmed rock! I saw from your pictures that you shoot Pigeons and Doves in your country. What other species of game can be hunted in Egypt?

Now just birds ... but i can't hunt other species of animals like Gazelle because it is not allowed in Egypt. whatever, i've only air rifles that could be used only for birds & small game hunting

Ahlan. Welcome to the forum, Ahmed.

Well done, that is taking what is offered and making the best of it.
I do the same thing in my yard when the game presents itself.

welcome Ahmed,
I keep hearing rumbilings about Eygpt opening up for big game hunting. I dont know how the Regime change will effect this. We will keep our fingers crossed.

welcome Ahmed to AH. There's nothing wrong with hunting with an airgun I keep a gamo air rifle in the back seat of my truck you never know when your going to come across a snake here in Alabama that needs to be shot.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacquieLon

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.