New around here

Redheadkentuckian

Reaction score
Good morning, everyone

I am from kentucky and young by most standards at 25. I graduated grad school recently and am just now starting to make good money which means the days of only bird hunting are coming to an end. I have a bear trip scheduled for here in an America this year and hope to hunt in Africa someday for plains game. I recently went to a taxidermy expo and bought a blesbok wall mount and it lit a fire under me that won’t be extinguished until I get to see this beautiful continent.

I plan to learn as much as I can from you all and hopefully get to hear some great stories.

Thanks all

Welcome aboard @Redheadkentuckian this group has a plethora of knowledge do don't hesitate to ask questions.

Good Hunting - JES

Hey Red! The antelope only get more beautiful-plan smart now and you could be there in two years filling your own dream list. Glad you found us. Welcome!

Hey Red! The antelope only get more beautiful-plan smart now and you could be there in two years filling your own dream list. Glad you found us. Welcome!
Thank you! I’m sure I will get the bug when I get to set foot there! For now, bear hunting and planning for the next step.

Good day! Welcome to AH! Enjoy living your dream!
Johan

I am from kentucky and young by most standards at 25.
You are going to be useful. You are hereby appointed to the Committee on Translation for Understanding Our Teenage Grandkids. Welcome Aboard!!!:A Thumbs Up:

You are going to be useful. You are hereby appointed to the Committee on Translation for Understanding Our Teenage Grandkids. Welcome Aboard!!!:A Thumbs Up:
Haha you got it. I’ll give you advice on slang in exchange for hunting advice

Welcome welcome welcome
Dont wait too long to make the dream a reality

:S Welcome:

Nothing like research to set you on the path.
Welcome to AH.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, the three species I want to hunt one day are blue wildebeest, impala and oryx.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH and congratulations on your grad degree!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdetteBlam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you