Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
I am selling my like new Leica Geovid PRO 10x32 binoculars. These are the new compact version of their excellent line of range finding binos. These have all the technology built into them to make longer shots a breeze. You just download the Leica app and connect it to the binos via Bluetooth and all your load data is there ready to go.
$2600 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Please PM if you would like them.

IMG_3714.jpeg
IMG_3713.jpeg
IMG_3712.jpeg

Is this the newest version that has the pin drop option?

Is this the newest version that has the pin drop option?
These are the newest version. I’ve had them less than 5 months.

Reactions: RLL
No I like 10x. Just always chasing the latest and greatest!

Inquiring minds would like to know…What’s later and greater!?!?

Hi , was going to ask the same.

I've noticed a Swarovski compact line too that has similar features and is maybe lighter being the main difference I could pick from the specs.

I don't own great binoculars yet but I was hoping to look through both Leica and Zeiss as the $ are close and while I like the idea of buy once cry once . I'm sure I can only Buy once when it's something in this category.

Are there any others that you would suggest for comparison?

For reference I've been researching 8x32 and the 10x model's from both of the above. There is a dealer in the city that stocks a variety of cameras and optics.

Inquiring minds would like to know…What’s later and greater!?!?
Swaro now has the compact 10x32’s.

$2400 Firm. Shipped Continental US
These are like new.

Swaros has very good glass but lacking in electronics….these Leica have both, good glass and electronics out to 2500 yards or so. Magnification 10x vs 8x is not much different. Objective size 32 vs 42 is a big difference. I’m a swaro fan with binos only, but went Leica for rangefinder binos…you won’t be disappointed. They are compact and bad ass. Good luck with the sale, a deal to be had!

Hi, Philip. Are the Leica's still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheLevitz

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani