www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
We will once again be in Dallas for the annual 2023 Dallas Safari Club Convention held from 5-8 January 2023. Unfortunately, we are still on the waiting list for a booth. Therefore, we will organise personal meet and greets, either outside the convention centre, and also available to meet on the show floor. We will be present at the show all 4 days.

Should you wish to meet up to talk some hunting or simply put a face to the name, please be so kind to drop me a PM with your mobile number and which days you are planning on attending the show. you are also welcome to drop me an email at : info@huntsafaris.co.za

We will also be attending the annual Africahunting.com Dinner on Friday evening, 6th of January 2023.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

IMG_20210614_155417.jpg

Will you be at SCI as well?

We will once again be in Dallas for the annual 2023 Dallas Safari Club Convention held from 5-8 January 2023.

Unfortunately, we are still on the waiting list for a booth, but happy to organize personal meet and greets away from the convention center. We will be present at the show all 4 days.

We will also be attending the annual Africahunting.com Dinner on Friday evening, 6th of January 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
20x25x5-M13

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.