Introducing myself

Clodo Ferreira

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hello!

I am a hunter, big game and small game, and a fisherman since I remember. By Family heritage!
I live in Bariloche, Argentine Patagonia since 1980. More than half of my life! I was born in Cordoba Province, Cordoba City.
I am an agricultural engenieer and work in Range Management: natural pastures, extensive livestock production (sheep and cattle) and general management of the land.
My big game hunting now is for Red Deer, Wild Boar, Axis Deer, Puma. I also hunt for small game like California Quail, European Hares, etc.
My proyect for next year 2016 is to make an African Hunting, probably Namibia. I only want to go to Africa for the hunting experience, in a totally free-range place, and if possible, to hunt on foot as in the old days....

Best Regards to all!

Clodo Ferreira

welcome to AH ,clodo
enjoy the site ,and making your African adventure a reality .

Welcome Clodo. You have found a great site. I do hope you will make your African safari a reality.

Welcome to AH Clodo!

You are on the right track to plan your upcoming hunt.

Enjoy your stay at AH.

Welcome!

Welcome Clodo. Namibia is an incredible destination that has a lot to offer. Have a look at our website you might like our free range area and want to come hunting with us. Good luck with your planning.

Welcome, you have come to right place!

Welcome Clodo from Minnesota USA

Welcome to AH Clodo! Good luck on your planning and your hunt.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! I really want to fish Patagonia one day. From my understanding it's the best fly fishing anywhere in the world.

Welcome Clodo!! You have come to the right place to find all the info you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KendraMcKe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani