Hi from California, USA

Divernhunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life member NRA and NAHC Escalon Sportsmans club, Manteca sportsman club and Coalinga Rifle Club. Member of SCI
Hunted
USA, RSA
Just joined and am looking for helpful info.
I plan to hunt plains game in South Africa in 2013 or 2014.
Have hunting most of my short 60 years life. Have always wanted to hunt Africa and decided to just do it before I am unable to.
I have picked out Iliwa Safaris, www.ILIWASAFARIS.co.za, as the outfit I think I want. Any feedback on them. They are NW of Port Elizabeth.
I hunt/reload(about 40 different cartridges)/fun target shoot/collect firearms and ammo/scuba dive/weld for enjoyment.

Welcome to AH Divernhunter!

Welcome to AH Divernhunter! never hunted with that outfit before but you picked a great area good luck with your planning.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to AH.

Glad to have you on the board! Ask any questions you want and research all the available info here. Lots to read even before you start asking. Many good folks here willing to pass along info. Lots of hunters of our "age" that have many more trips to Africa than my 4 (#5 in April). Do it before you can't handle it physically anymore. And just remember my caveat: If you go once, you will return-deal with it!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome, enjoy the site!

My best always.

sorry I am no help with your outfitter, but welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum, divernhunter !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetria72

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg