Hello from the UK

Tha
Welcome SRvet. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Whenever your ready to start with your planning, let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry
Thanks Henry,
Could you let me know what services you offer please, you sound like a useful person to know

Welcome to AH Simon. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH Simon! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome once again! We have been hunting in Tanzania for more than 2o years now. If you are dreaming of Cape Buffalo and wild Africa - look no further. We don't sub-lease - we have awesome adventure hunting experiences available in the Selous Game Reserve with equally awesome affordable prices. We are in the business of realizing hunters' dreams and exposing you to the real Africa!!! Contact us anytime for more info - inbox or jaco@gametrackersafrica.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardasarock

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.