Hello from Oklahoma

TwentyTwo250

Reaction score
Hunted
USA, Canada
Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!

Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa.

Welcome to AH TwentyTwo250! Have fun exploring the site.

Welcome aboard!

Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!
Welcome from another Okie!

Welcome Sir!

You have come to the right place to do your research. You have the collective resources of the finest outfitters in Africa all here in one place. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. (y)

Welcome Sir!

You have come to the right place to do your research. You have the collective resources of the finest outfitters in Africa all here in one place. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. (y)

Thank you. I hope to become more educated by speaking very little and listening intently about the subject matter.

Welcome to AH! A fine place to start getting ideas would be at the 2023 Dallas Safari Club convention right after New Year's. And a place you can come meet up with a bunch of fellow AH'ers.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Baja Oklahoma. You picked the right place to start planning your African adventure. There is a wealth of information here. Good luck!

Welcome to AH TwentyTwo250. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa.

Welcome to AH

Giday TwentyTwo250. Welcome to the A H forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyH

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.