Hello from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to the dark side, you have joined the best hunting site going.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Hello Round Ball,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Round Ball! Glad you decided to pull the trigger to be on the posting side. Looking forward to your contribution.

Hey guys, this is Round Ball from Oklahoma.

I have been looking this site over for the past couple of years, and finally decided to register on it.

Great forum with what appears to be a great bunch of guys.

R-B
Welcome to AH! From another Okie

Welcome aboard Round Ball. Are you a black powder enthusiast? Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts or plans for hunting Africa? Any particular time frame? What African animals are you thinking about hunting?

Giday R-B and welcome to the A H forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrimKetoBoostsupplement

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.