Hello from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to the dark side, you have joined the best hunting site going.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Hello Round Ball,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Round Ball! Glad you decided to pull the trigger to be on the posting side. Looking forward to your contribution.

Hey guys, this is Round Ball from Oklahoma.

I have been looking this site over for the past couple of years, and finally decided to register on it.

Great forum with what appears to be a great bunch of guys.

R-B
Welcome to AH! From another Okie

Welcome aboard Round Ball. Are you a black powder enthusiast? Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts or plans for hunting Africa? Any particular time frame? What African animals are you thinking about hunting?

Giday R-B and welcome to the A H forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWYJada061

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!