Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Question for recent DL 200/201 flyers. Was there Wifi for purchase on the flight and how did it work?
First time on Delta since 2019. Been flying Qatar and it had excellent WiFi the entire trip.

Going to Africa a month ago- nothing. Coming back from Africa on the Delta flight, yes… and worked well.

Based on Delta’s website, it depends. How is that for clarity?

I took the route in October 2024. I paid extra for the WiFi. T-Mobile is Delta’s WiFi partner and as I recall T-Mobile users may access for free. I assume certain level tickets could also access for no additional charge but I was flying basic coach.

Delta’s website says they are moving to free WiFi access and most international routes will have it by the end of 2024. It says Delta SkyMiles members may access free WiFi through the app. (I’ve not read the fine print so exclusions may apply.)
IMG_8549.jpeg

I took the route in October 2024. I paid extra for the WiFi. T-Mobile is Delta’s WiFi partner and as I recall T-Mobile users may access for free. I assume certain level tickets could also access for no additional charge but I was flying basic coach.

Delta’s website says they are moving to free WiFi access and most international routes will have it by the end of 2024. It says Delta SkyMiles members may access free WiFi through the app. (I’ve not read the fine print so exclusions may apply.)View attachment 606095

I read all that on Delta web site.
Just wanted some first hand knowledge.
Hard not to check AH for 15-16 hours
Especially when I have never been able to sleep on a plane well.

Delta’s website says they are moving to free WiFi access and most international routes will have it by the end of 2024. It says Delta SkyMiles members may access free WiFi through the app. (I’ve not read the fine print so exclusions may apply.)
Jimmy did you October 2023? If not I need some lotto numbers.

I have had good luck with WIFI from delta on all their planes so far but its still a mix of free on TMobile and any skymiles member.

We had wi-fi both ways. We were able to communicate with family, check messages, surf the internet, etc. It worked okay but a slower than home.

Was it free? If not, what was the cost?

Question for recent DL 200/201 flyers. Was there Wifi for purchase on the flight and how did it work?
First time on Delta since 2019. Been flying Qatar and it had excellent WiFi the entire trip.
Just came and went Mark and on both flights they said there was technical difficulty on the particular plane so no WiFi. However, it was supposed to be available.

Worked well when we flew that route. Had movies, wifi and a woman behind us snored loudly for 4 hours because she lost her nerve at airport security and ate all her THC gummies afraid TSA would hem her up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtumolo18

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!