Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
CIC
Hunted
Germany,Finland,Poland,Denmark,Namibia,Lithuania,South Africa,France
I am PH in my country 25 years. AH is new school in Africa with real professionals.

Welcome to AH! It will be great to hear your experiences in the hunting world.

Welcome to AH...we will be looking forward to your future post...

Antanas

Welcome to the AH forum, looking forward to your inputs

Welcome 'Antanas'

Will be interesting to hear what kind of animals you hunt in Luthuania and what rifles and calibers you prefer and why.

Enjoy the site

European Bison,(spec. permission only),moose,red deer, roe deer, fallow deer. wild boar, wolf, fox,raccon dog, beaver and small game.
For single hunting-Blaser93--9,3x62.For driven (with bitters and dogs) 9,3x74R-12cal, Kettner.

Welcome to the forum, Antanas.

Welcome to AH Antanas!

Welcome Antanas

Looking forward to hearing about your hunting experiences in Lithunia.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH.

Hallo Antanas. Good to have another "neighbor" in the AH forum. Please feel free to contact me if you have any fun hunt on the other side of the water.

Welcome to AH Antanas!!!

Hi Antanas,

Welcome to the podium of AH.com , do share some hunting experiences from your part of the world.....

Monish

Welcome to AH and lots of info on African hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoannaHamb

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.