Drenalin33

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA, DU, Texas Bowhunter.
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, and South Africa
Just picked up my Gemsbok and Kudu from the taxidermist last week and thought you all might like to take a gander at them. I posted my Bushbuck and Eland back in April to show how good they turned out, well the taxidermist didn't disappoint again because these two turned out great. I designed and built the pedestal myself, for a novice it didn't turn out half bad. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Gemsbok 2.jpg
    Gemsbok 2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 352
  • Gemsbok 1.jpg
    Gemsbok 1.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 354
  • Kudu Bull Re.jpg
    Kudu Bull Re.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 332
Well Done!

Your taxidermist is a true artist. That kudu is stunning!!! And the oryx with the Africa map on it is pure genius!

great looking trophy's they will look good in your home

Your Trophy's look Great and not bad Cabinet work on the Pedistal either.

Beautiful Kudu...both are fantastic looking mounts and the pedestal's a great piece..very well done.

Great looking mounts. Just curious what was the length of your horns overall height of the trophy when on the pedestal, and the height of the pedestal.
Sorry for all the questions I have a 38" Gemsbok I will be fitting in a basement and wanted to see how yours measured out.

Beautiful! I love the pedestal mount and as someone else said, the map of Africa is a perfect compliment.

Very. very nice. I wish I had the room in my house for these type mounts, they make a striking presence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taigo88poker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.