AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.dksafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, International Professional Hunter's Association, Professional Hunter's Association of South Africa, South Africa Predator Association.
Hunted
Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Argentina, USA.
De Klerk Safaris is situated in the Kalahari Desert in South Africa. They own several different ranches totaling 73, 385 acres with more than 6,000 heads of game in 30 different species. De Klerk Safaris believes in giving their clients a truly wild African experience. De Klerk Safaris is famous for lion hunting. They are operating on vast privately owned properties and have two different lodges situated inside the hunting area. De Klerk Safaris also offers their clients photographic safaris.

Visit us and we can discuss all your dreams:

DSC # 3247
SCI # 1654

Good luck with the shows!!

De Klerk Safaris is situated in the Kalahari Desert in South Africa. They own several different ranches totaling 73, 385 acres with more than 6,000 heads of game in 30 different species. De Klerk Safaris believes in giving their clients a truly wild African experience. De Klerk Safaris is famous for lion hunting. They are operating on vast privately owned properties and have two different lodges situated inside the hunting area. De Klerk Safaris also offers their clients photographic safaris.

Visit us and we can discuss all your dreams:

DSC # 3247
SCI # 1654
I hope to see you there. We are going to both this year!

full

My wife Chilufya and spent almost an hour talking to father and son DeKlerk at DSC. They answered my blunt questions easily and were very accommodating in doing so. Unless a client is the biggest a-hole in the world (we all know that guy...) I envision they will be treated as family.

IMG_20240111_153524406_HDR~3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind words guys.
We are getting ready for our 3 rd day at Dallas Safari Club convention.
Two weeks from now in Nashville for the Safari Club International convention.
To all our previous clients - Thank you for the support. We appreciate you.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErnaCritte

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?