AH Get Together Dinner In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2024

When I do the DSC thats kinda what i end up doing. Im looking forward to next year in ATL and the pics from this year
Get up with me! We can make a plan for ATL

Unfortunately Gina is not going to make it this year. So I have an extra ticket for the dinner if anyone needs one last minute.

Hello all. My +1 is not coming so if anyone needs in I have an extra. You don’t have to be my date but I can get you in the door.

Looking forward to the pictures, have a great time everyone!

Just a couple pics of the door prizes and winners. Sorry some are not great shots.
EF39053F-D7F7-44D3-B005-9BDF4E6405AC.jpeg
FB8E6D3E-D3EA-41CD-8B80-F9FB3AEFF98E.jpeg
90ED7F8E-74CA-4D29-9586-B7CBBDE990D3.jpeg
564FFE67-DD80-4C61-A01D-4C8DC220C2DF.jpeg

Sara loves her new Von Gruff knife that she won!
Thank You @ActionBob and @Just Gina for the amazing donation
And @AfricaHunting.com Jerome for putting together the party last night, well done.
It was great to see everyone again and meeting new friends!
IMG_4125.jpeg

I very much enjoyed meeting face to face with such like minded people. We all share a love of Africa, hunting, animals, and firearms.

After Dave's AH party and the AH dinner at Gilleys, I nearly lost my voice both nights. Gosh, normally at party's I am only listening to others.

Anyway, great to meet so many of my online friends!

not many pics there yet. Was there an after party??? Glad to know y'all had fun

Had a great time. Glad to see old friends and meet new ones.

Thanks to Phil and Jerome and everyone else involved who made it another great evening.

Yes it was a lot of fun and great to meet people I had only messaged with previously. This is really a great community!

I wish I could have attended the DSC get together. The SCI convention is not as intimate. But I’m still looking forward to it. It’s great to read of the fellowship the members enjoyed in DFW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pasquale75

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.