A new member from France

tacticalbladeworks

Reaction score
Hunted
Hello everybody!

Avid hunter, Africa is the most exciting place in the world. I hunt since my 12 years old in Africa, with my father at start, and now with my son and my wife.

I'm knifemaker, so I try this last year to hunt with only dogs and spears I made, but one of my favorite rifle is a old mauser work by Rigby in 9,3X64. I use a A square too, and a wesley richards express rifle some times. I try with 454 casull too and bowhunting sometimes.

So you now all. I'm happy to find this great forum!

Greetings:)

Hi tacticalbladeworks,
Welcome to the forum. Please share some pictures of your knifes!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Bonjour Monsieur,

welcome to AH and we are looking forward to your posts.

Cdmt

Welcome to AH!

Glad to have you on AH...

Let us know how your spear hunt went?

Bienvenu au Forum

Bienvenu sur AH tacticalbladeworks!

Most welcome.
Spear hunting should make some interesting video one of these days.
Look forward to those pictures of your blades.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome To AH! Do they hunt in france and if so for what? I don't think I've every heard of any hunting there.

Hog is the best here in France.We have got some mountain games, and lot of birds. Hunting in the Alpes is fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawrencenewman

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.