Member of
DSC, SCI, PhASA, IPHA, NAPHA, APHA, TPHA, WSF
Hunted
TANZANIA, SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, BOTSWANA, ZIMBABWE, CAMEROON
Rhino Bulls
5 days and 6 nights
1 Hunter and 1 Observer
$55 000 - 23" Rhino

Rare opportunities to hunt free roaming mature Rhino Bulls of 15 years and older is available on our privately owned Rockwood Estate of 33000 plus acres. The client will have the opportunity to hunt old bulls past their productive stage of various horn lengths depending on the medal class (based on SCI classification of gold, silver and bronze) of preference. GTARC is absorbing the risk to allow these bulls to age and to grow older than most other rhino available for hunting through intense anti-poaching efforts. This allows for presenting mature Rhino Bulls with fully grown horns, mature basis and back horns complimented by incredible horn mass. Here you can experience first-hand how your contribution through the hunting of a White Rhino from one of the largest privately own white rhino population in the world, is directly used in the conservation project to protect and sustain future rhino populations – conservation in motion.

Known poaching in South Africa has reduced the number of southern white rhino by more than 10 000 over the past decade to an extent where the rhino populations and reproductive capacity in South African National Parks has crashed and facing “extinction”. The survival of this species is in the hands of private rhino owners, guides and hunters, who need your support as conservationist. These self-funded financial draining projects can rarely be sustained through responsible and sustainable use of old bulls in a proven conservation project boosting more than 370 rhino, however at GTARC we have just done that - offering you with a unique quality rhino hunting experience.

Hunt a SCI Bronze medal class with a front horn length of up to 23” for $ 55 000. This price is inclusive of 5 days and 6 nights for 1 hunter and 1 observer (full board), field preparation of trophies and airport transfers from the nearest airport. Guests will be hosted in our luxurious 5 star lodge and be treated in style experiencing a new adventure and creating more stories and memories.

Clients will also have exposure to exceptional free roaming buffalo and select trophies from a herd of more than 300 buffalo as well as 20 other species.

GTARC is taking pride in offering this wonderful experience and creating memories of a dream safari.

Please feel free to contact us directly for more information

PHOTO-2023-07-28-05-54-39 4.jpg
FJR_u_fg.jpeg
td6-DDkw.jpeg
PHOTO-2023-07-28-11-20-54.jpg
PHOTO-2023-07-28-05-54-35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarshaBott

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.