Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer 300 gr

Firebird

AH legend
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
3,857
Reaction score
11,492
Location
Utah
Media
412
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
6
Hunted
South Africa
For sale-there are only nine of them. .375 300 gr original trophy bonded sledgehammer. I bought them as part of a bundle so will have to accept legit offers by pm. I am keeping the box! I would keep them except there are not enough to do load work up-so I am counting on someone who already uses
image.jpg
them and just wants to supplement their own stash. Pm if interested.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,808
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top