SOUTH AFRICA: Return From SA

Hillcountry63

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
282
Reaction score
691
Location
Georgia
Media
23
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, TTHA, NRA
Hunted
Spain, Mexico, Austria, South Africa
I’ve been back for a couple of weeks from my latest trip to SA, but work commitments have prevented me from doing a proper report. I will rectify that in the coming days but just wanted to share a few pictures from north Limpopo.

71ce507d-5ab5-4ff4-ab0e-944a6b34a521.jpeg
IMG_4040.jpeg
IMG_3976.jpeg
IMG_3956.jpeg
IMG_3947.jpeg
IMG_3889.jpeg
IMG_3863.jpeg
IMG_3852.jpeg
IMG_3758.jpeg
IMG_3806.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top