SOUTH AFRICA: South Africa Plains Game With Dinkwe Safaris

huntingnt

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I had a wonderful hunt with Dinkwe Safaris the last couple of weeks. Booked the show special at the Puyallup Sportsman's Show in 2023. Jock Fletcher was great explaining all of the options and a member here, Mark with the member id of 454, sure helped a ton with the initial planning. I can't thank him enough for his hospitality.
We had top notch rooms and the concession was incredible. Japie Jonker treated us like family and my PH, MC Weideman was a great guy who put me on a lot of animals. An old 8x57 Mauser from my great uncle did the job with some 180gr Nosler E-Tip over 47gr IMR 4064 handloads.

20240423_080258.jpg

20240423_174729.jpg

20240426_113129(0).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Nice BWB and great job to whoever took the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayJason

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg