Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Mountain Lion Hunting Shot Placement

Post your questions, comments or pictures relating to hunting shot placement.

Hunting Mountain Lion
mountain-lion-vitals-hunting.jpg

Anyone has the right to share, copy, distribute and transmit this image/work (but not to adapt it, or use it for commercial use).

Hunting Mountain Lion
mountain-lion-hunting-vitals.jpg

Anyone has the right to share, copy, distribute and transmit this image/work (but not to adapt it, or use it for commercial use).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
Woohoo! It’s that season again here in Colorado! December! Have to get my lungs ready to try once again to call in a mountain lion! You can only use a mouth call...no electronic calls! Just a bit scary knowing something is out there stalking you! Yikes!

HuntingGold

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Romania, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
I called one in last year using only my voice mimicking rabbit distress. I didn't have a cougar tag... You should have seen that thing run when it hit my scent. Wow. Not sure I've ever seen anything go so fast. Memorable experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell.ava999

Latest profile posts

Nevada Mike wrote on qmrp2567's profile.
375 H&H brass...

I'd like to have them. $125 for the 100 cases, don't want the smashed ones.

I am in Sonoita, AZ

Mike
We cannot wait to share in some amazing adventures with everyone in 2023 again! Please don't hesitate to message us for a quote, customized safari or even just a chat! #HuntBaylySippel
BLJC30 wrote on Tgood1's profile.
I seen a post saying that you do taxidermy in WV. Where are you located in WV and do you have a price list?
I'm going on my first safari in June.
SteveSac wrote on mdwest's profile.
Hey There,

Im looking to book my first African Safari for 2024 for my 40th birthday. I've never hunted Africa before, but was going to head to SA with my wife for a week then see her off and then stay and hunt.

Saw your safari come up as a recommendation and wondering if you had any time to chat.
Thanks!
Steve
ofbiro wrote on Theleatherman's profile.
Hi Theleatherman, I attach two price lists, one in English, one in Italian, because several words of the language used by the agent are very difficult to understand. If you get in touch with Laszlo Keresztes (owner/manager) tell him that you got the name from Paolo Sinha, italian hunter.
Suerte!