Deburring tool for 470 Nitro

SStomcat

Silver supporter
AH elite
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,772
Reaction score
1,933
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Asia/M.East
1
Hello guys, I'm new to reloading and would like to know if we need to deburr the neck of the brass and recommended best tools to achieve the purpose.
 
Go to Midway USA or Natchez web site. They have different tools for that. To answer your question yes recurring the neck reduces the pressure. I use a small hand tool as I relode small batches at a time.
Krish
 
First photo is the minimalist tool, second photo high end, does it all.
1660856803316.png


1660856877902.png
 
I have both. I like the first one. Second one dont have bits for large caliber i know off. There are two sizes of the first one. For large caliber one should get the larger one. My 2 cents.
Krish
 
Just ordered the larger caliber.Thank you
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,359
Members
169,536
Latest member
KieranChap
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top