470 Ammo + Brass & Bullets Including Woodleigh

swoobie

AH member
Reaction score
Big package here and I want to sell it all together - hope to help someone out as 470 has become difficult to find.

2 boxes (20 rounds each) new Hornady DGS - 500 Grain
2 boxes (20 rounds each) new Federal Premium Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer - 500 Grain

So 80 rounds factory new ammo

Also
2 boxes (20 rounds each) of reloaded Jamison Brass with Woodleigh Solids - 500 Grain
12 rounds of reloaded Jamison Brass with GS custom bullets - 500 Grain
Note, I bought this from an estate and do not vouch for it as ammo - please consider it components

So 52 rounds of reloaded Jamison Brass with Woodleigh/GS Custom bullets

Also
2 boxes (20 rounds each) of once fired Hornady Brass

So 40 rounds of once fired brass

I'm pricing the entire lot at the price of the cheapest brass I can find $7/round - so $1204, but am not willing to break it up at this price. Shipping to be paid by the buyer.

1714798399700.png

The GS Custom bullets

1714798449491.png

Woodleigh Solids

1714798493328.png

1714798585233.png

Swoobie,

I’m sending you a PM about this. I’ll probably take it.
Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittanyPa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]