Recent content by Zvikomborero Mudzamba

  1. Z

    ZIMBABWE: Hunting Zimbabwe Cape Buffalo With Elephant Trails Safaris

    Tha That's a beautiful trophy there!!!! You never go wrong with Zimbabwe when it comes fair chase and untamed wildernesses.
  2. Z

    ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Been On Safari With Victoria Falls Safari Services

    Hie there mate... May can you please forward me PH Shingi's contact in my inbox. Thanks in advance
  3. Z

    Hello from Tanzania

    Welcome aboard!!!!
  4. Z

    Hello from Texas

    Nice having you aboard, archer276!!!
  5. Z

    Hello from Illinois

    Welcome aboard Drex!! Wish you success in your planning... Have a good day!!
  6. Z

    Hello from Austria

    Good day mate!!! Welcome aboard .....
  7. Z

    Hello from Texas

    Welcome aboard mate!! Pleasure to have you along....
  8. Z

    Hello from Maine

    Pleasure to have you aboard, Alfred Maine !!!
  9. Z

    Need help to choose an Enfield in 303

    Would you mind sharing with me too... I also a fan of .303's
  10. Z

    My 10 Favorite African Hunting Books

    "The Shangani Song" by David Hulme.... "Into The Thorns " by Wayne Grant... "Drums of the Morning " by Wayne Grant.... Still yet to read plenty books .......
  11. Z

    Need help to choose an Enfield in 303

    Precise and accurate...... The last furthest distance I shot, was a baboon here in Zimbabwe (in Save Valley Conservancy)at 120 yards away, open sights, no telescope with Rifleline Ammunition (SP BT 180grain) For all plainsgame here in Africa from duikers to Livingstone's Eland, I trust my .303...
  12. Z

    Need help to choose an Enfield in 303

    I have a .303 Mk5 No1 ( also known as the Jungle Carbine)
  13. Z

    I need a "Use Enough Gun" Gun. Suggestions?

    I think all rifles you mentioned there are all enough guns. At the end of the day, it comes to what you have in your store and are you comfortable shooting your firearms. I personally have a model 70 in .416 Rem and it delivers the results without doubt. Once you get used to your rifle, you...
 
Top