Recent content by Zas9.3

  1. Z

    9.3x62 Ackley Improved

    I just so happen to have a line on a decent amount of RL-17... looking forward to working up some loads with it!
  2. Z

    9.3x62 Ackley Improved

    This was kind of my line of thinking, though again I'm not sure that it's worth the cost for a minimal gain. That's why I figured I'd ask here! Case life is the primary reason I was considering it... the performance gain was just a bonus. Then again, 9.3 cases seem to last a decently long while...
  3. Z

    9.3x62 Ackley Improved

    I had not heard of the 9.3x66 Sako before... I'll have to look into that!
  4. Z

    9.3x62 Ackley Improved

    I do, and its fast becoming one of my favorite rifles, it packs amazingly well, is accurate and most importantly, fits me great. The barrel is quite thin, when it's time to rebarrel I most likely will go with a bit heavier contour, but thus far its given me no issues!
  5. Z

    9.3x62 Ackley Improved

    Truthfully, my reasons for doing it were to push it closer to the 9.3x64, thereby closing the gap between it and .375 H&H. What you said is precisely what I wasn’t sure on… the .22-250 and .280 got quite the boost from it. The .30-06 not so much. I do enjoy the added benefits when it comes to...
  6. Z

    9.3x62 Ackley Improved

    Greetings everyone! I’m a huge AI fan (.22-250 AI, .280 AI and .30-06 AI) and have had great success. I have a 9.3x62 that’s getting ready to go in for some work and I got to thinking - I’ve never seen a 9.3 AI. Before I talk to the smith about reaming, has anyone done it or heard of it? Any...
  7. Z

    Comment by 'Zas9.3' in media 'Custom Zastava M70 lefthanded Mauser Rifle in 9.3X62'

    Rick, I’m very interested in who did your work. I’ve the same rifle and this is exactly what I envision with mine! Especially that stock!
  8. Z

    Wanted left hand .404 Jeffery, or a left hand .375 doner, preferably a CZ550

    I’m looking for a left hand .404 Jeffery, or a left hand .375 doner, preferably a CZ550.., anyone have anything for sale? Thanks!
 
Top