Recent content by wolfhunter

  1. W

    FN Mauser 358 Norma Mag

    I really like that caliber
  2. W

    Your 3 favorite hunting cartridges of all time

    My 1st varmint rifle was a 222 lots of jack rabbit and a few fox than I got a model 70 in 22 250 and the fox hunting got serious
  3. W

    .375 H& Moose Ammo

    That is very interesting
  4. W

    .375 H& Moose Ammo

    How many countries did you go to each year
  5. W

    Solo DIY Alaska moose float hunt ‘26

    I have a lot of respect for you on this trip it's one thing to do it with a little help good luck
  6. W

    .375 H& Moose Ammo

    I have taken 4 moose with 225 gr in 35 whelen works great every time
  7. W

    Beyond fancy inletted stock blank for mauser 98 small ring

    Ours were spot and stalk in the winter 2 a day was a good day
  8. W

    Beyond fancy inletted stock blank for mauser 98 small ring

    Your name fox hunter I grew up in sw Minnesota in the winter of 80. 81 me and my buddy shot 76 Fox and. 1 coyote
  9. W

    Beyond fancy inletted stock blank for mauser 98 small ring

    That was really nice and reasonable
  10. W

    Swarovski EL 10x42 w/Accessories (Brand New)

    I have a CZ 375 HH mag for sale would you like to trade
  11. W

    For Sale Tag and Berretta shirts

    I will take them [redacted]
  12. W

    Selling off a couple rifles for something new

    The stock was refinished by me rifle is very accurate under 1 inch if I still lived in Minnesota it would not be for sale
  13. W

    CZ 375 HH mag

    375
  14. W

    CZ 375 HH mag

    375
 
Top