Recent content by Wiley64

  1. Wiley64

    Eland - Who Loves Hunting Them?

    Chasing one next year in the waterberg mountains! Can’t wait
  2. Wiley64

    Non Trophy Elephant Hunt Revised Price Omay Zimbabwe

    This is an incredible opportunity
  3. Bushbuck Eastern Cape South Africa

    Bushbuck Eastern Cape South Africa

  4. Wiley64

    Which suppressor for my new Tsavo 375H&H?

    I use the banish 46 with no complaints!
  5. Wiley64

    Bushbuck Pictures

    Eastern Cape near Port Alfred
  6. Wiley64

    Is Heym a Sponsor on here?

    can you just go to Gordy & son’s to order one?
  7. Wiley64

    Hydrostatic shock does not help kill animals

    Whatever you want to call it, 7 mags flatten animals more than any rifle I have seen in 30 years of hunting. I don’t know the science behind it but I know it’s true, that being said- I do shoot Barnes.
  8. Wiley64

    375 for plains game

    I’ve done two safaris with only a 375 and it worked great on pg and a buff using 300 grain tsx. Everything went great- but I think with a cds type scope it would’ve been easier, hunting the EC shots can be far, I’ve been using the holdover method but am trying to decide between scopes now.
  9. Wiley64

    New Scope - Brand Question

    Desert dog did a really good scope review on YouTube. Sold me on trijicon but I have been hesitant to mess with my current setup as the Zeiss conquest 3-9x40 currently on my 375 is dead on and works great. Only reason I’m constantly entertaining switching it out to an accupoint is illumination...
  10. Wiley64

    The ultimate Elk Cartridge? - Does a Man-Bun make you more sensitive to recoil?

    There will always be a cohort of people using less than ideal cartridges for the game intended. The good news is these things work themselves out from the painful lesson of a lost trophy. Once you lose or wound a nice animal, you can confront your own biases and adjust your gear accordingly...
  11. Wiley64

    Country Nuance

    The coutada 11 swamp buffalo hunt is one I am very interested in!
  12. Wiley64

    Country Nuance

    Really want to see Zim! I’m a big hunting video geek and all those hunts look incredible
  13. Wiley64

    Country Nuance

    This is super helpful- thank you
  14. Wiley64

    Country Nuance

    Good call! Buffalo and leopard!
  15. Wiley64

    Country Nuance

    FYI yes I have read the safari info by countries sections, some of those threads are pretty dated
 
Top