Recent content by washington867

  1. Gemsbok Shoulder Mount Taxidermy

    Gemsbok Shoulder Mount Taxidermy

  2. Deer In Truck

    Deer In Truck

  3. Pennsylvania Buck Hunt

    Pennsylvania Buck Hunt

  4. Deer In Field.jpg

    Deer In Field.jpg

  5. washington867

    Spanish Ibex Slam Pedestal Mount

    Very nice. I know it was a fantastic hunt.
  6. washington867

    Who belongs on the Mount Rushmore of active PHs?

    Very Knowledgeable, great patience, great tracking skills, very relaxed, very friendly, practices safety,
  7. washington867

    My Mounts from 2024

    My last two mounts from 2024....
  8. washington867

    My 2025 Pronghorn is done

    Very Nice. Sounds like an awesome hunt.....
  9. washington867

    Who belongs on the Mount Rushmore of active PHs?

    Patrick from Hunters Hill. What a great PH
  10. washington867

    Comment by 'washington867' in media 'Jackal'

    All of your pics are amazing......
  11. Gemsbok.jpg

    Gemsbok.jpg

  12. Baboon.jpg

    Baboon.jpg

  13. washington867

    My first hunt in South Africa with Huntershill Safaris

    Huntershill Safaris is a great outfitter. The staff is wonderful, they helped me throughout the whole process. From the time I arrived at the Airport (East London) til the time I left, everything went fantastic. The food was awesome, the facilities was fantastic the staff was awesome, Simon...
 
Top