Recent content by Voodooracer

  1. Voodooracer

    Want To Sell Lipsey’s Ruger Super Blackhawk 480 Ruger

    This has been sold. Thanks everyone for the interest. Also thanks to @7744 for a smooth transaction!
  2. Voodooracer

    Want To Sell Lipsey’s Ruger Super Blackhawk 480 Ruger

    Sold pending funds to @7744!
  3. Voodooracer

    Want To Sell Lipsey’s Ruger Super Blackhawk 480 Ruger

    Hey all, Up for sale is my Lipsey’s special edition Ruger Super Blackhawk single action in 480 Ruger. I purchased this new in 2018, it has a 4 5/8” barrel, 5 rnd capacity. I’ve put probably under 100 rounds through it in the time that I’ve owned it. I don’t think this model has been produced in...
  4. Voodooracer

    Heads up on a good deal for a 500J

    +1 to adding weight to them, mine is at 14 pounds and change and it’s a sweetheart to shoot. It really does blow my mind how much they’ve gone up…..I scooped my up brand new at around either $1,500 or $2k. Id be sick to my stomach to let mine go.
  5. Voodooracer

    USA: Texas Nilgai Hunt With King Ranch

    https://www.hiblertaxidermy.com/ I used them for taxidermy work and they did a great job. I asked them about the cost of processing and shipping the meat, and decided to process it myself. Great people to deal with though.
  6. Voodooracer

    USA: Texas Nilgai Hunt With King Ranch

    I love the meat, tastes like good beef. Just don’t overcook it or it’ll get tough. For ground, I don’t even put any fat in the mix, I just throw a little olive oil in the pan to brown. I’ll definitely be going back for more!
  7. Voodooracer

    USA: Texas Nilgai Hunt With King Ranch

    I brought sticks as a backup but my guide had sticks. It was pretty hot when I was there in March, I went with a light weight, tan cotton shirt and was fine. Snake boots were recommended on my hunt, however we didn’t run into any due to the heat of the day. Also don’t run into anything prickly...
  8. Voodooracer

    Winchester M70 Safari Express sights

    Currently I just have the stock sights. I was wondering about NEGC and the thought dawned on me after posting to reach out to them. I’ve got a good gunsmith local to me that I would definitely utilize for that project. I will still email them to see if they have inserts or what other options...
  9. Voodooracer

    Winchester M70 Safari Express sights

    Hi all, I had a quick question about the new/current production Safari express’. Does anyone make an express rear sight base that fits the existing holes for the stock base? Or will this require gunsmithing to accomplish? I know this is kind of a broad question but I want to upgrade the stock...
  10. Voodooracer

    For Sale Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2

    Sold pending funds for $700 shipped to ‘68boy!
  11. Voodooracer

    For Sale Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2

    Thank you kindly! Likewise!
  12. Voodooracer

    For Sale Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2

    Bump $750 shipped
 
Top