Recent content by VonJager

  1. VonJager

    Left handed shooters

    Stag arms AR, benelli SBE II, 2 sakos, a mauser, a CZ, and a Tikka all in lefty.
  2. VonJager

    Must be nice…

    How about those of us still going in 2026
  3. VonJager

    Must be nice…

    Usually hear it from guys whose wives wont let them go, or have a brand new truck, rv, boat, snowmobile and sxs
  4. VonJager

    Back from Africa. How are you paying the bill to the PH?

    So this was done stateside on my way to zim. I was in the jetway almost to the plane when guys with badges pulled me out of the line, took me outside on the tarmac and started questioning me, where i was going, who I was meeting, how much money I was carrying. I dont remember if they searched my...
  5. VonJager

    MOZAMBIQUE: Little Rock To Tete

    Sept 4th arrival. Start hunting the 5th. Will probably see you depending on when y'all go to the other concession but most likely.
  6. VonJager

    MOZAMBIQUE: Little Rock To Tete

    Awesome hunt, and looks like you has a hunt of a lifetime. Congrats! I will be there hunting with Doug is about a month. @DLSJR what are your dates? I arrive into camp on the 4th.
  7. VonJager

    MOZAMBIQUE: Mozambique TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS June 2026

    Grand Adventure! Congratulations on your success through all the trials and tribulations. I hope you recover once you are back stateside. Great report too.
  8. VonJager

    Ethiopian Airlines With kids ?

    @Grz63 I used Ethiopian because I wanted to get to Zim with rifle and skip JNB. It worked, but not sure I would do it exactly the same again. Like I said, everything, and every company seems to be getting worse. Enshittification
  9. VonJager

    Ethiopian Airlines With kids ?

    I flew ethiopian from IAD-ADD-HRE in 2021. The employees were fine, I personally had no delays, and did not lose any bags including my rifle, though, the airport in ADD was interesting. Very chaotic, and seemed to be operating by the seat of their pants with rerouting passenger foot traffic with...
  10. VonJager

    Alpha grade bullets that SHOULD have made it but didn't

    I think it is to the point, they are out of stock most of the time.
  11. VonJager

    Honored to be here

    Welcome
  12. VonJager

    +1 Great to deal with. I purchased custom rifle. No issues.

    +1 Great to deal with. I purchased custom rifle. No issues.
  13. VonJager

    Left hand Mauser 3000 30-06 custom Rifle

    Rifle arrived quickly, as described, in excellent condition. +1 for @Mauser3000. hopefully can get a range day soon and can report on accuracy. Good hunting!
  14. VonJager

    Left hand Mauser 3000 30-06 custom Rifle

    Hey I’m interested. I’ll send you a PM
 
Top