I emailed him once on a action that was posted to GI. I was berated because of the questions I asked that near identical to all the other replies here. Then, his last line was that the item was out of stock anyway and he needed to pull the listing.
Obviously he is content with his level of...
I used a Hornady DGS solid on my Ele and she went down with one shot. Also have successfully used DGX Bonded on Buff and Hippo. They had the same POA and POI in my 460 and I liked that.
I've been using CEBs in other rifles with good results and chose to utilize 500gr CEB solids in my 460...
Check out LRH and search for "box monkey express". Member there did a 375 BME (he named it). Possibly someone took that idea and made a 50 out of the 375 RUM case that he started with.
Have 1 box of 10 rds of the Norma African PH ammo in 500 Jeffery. 570 gr. Woodleigh soft. Ammo in perfect shape, box has some marks from being handled and sitting around.
$125 shipped conus
3 trips with Emirates and rifles, no issues with firearms.
Just fill out and submit the firearms form on their website. Thats it.
For ammunition, most counter agents insist on weighing case with ammo. If youre close to the limit while cased, let them know you weigh the ammo separately...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.