Recent content by Tradbow

  1. T

    Greetings from New Orleans

    Thats close I’m in River Ridge
  2. T

    Greetings from New Orleans

    I’m in River Ridge.
  3. T

    Traditional bow hunting outfits

    I had a spot with a group of gun hunters. But unfortunately for me the spot I was going to take. The guy was able to make the trip. So now I’m on the search of good outfitters that caters to trad hunting. Im all ears to hear of experiences from other Africa trad hunters. I have looked at lots of...
  4. T

    Greetings from New Orleans

    Hi my name is Mike from New Orleans. I’m new to hunting Africa and in the process of planning my first bow hunt. So I just wanted to do introduce myself. Mike
  5. T

    Longbow setup for plains game

    Thank you for all the replies. But unfortunately that trip fell through. So now I’m on the search for a trip for just me and my wife. So now the question is as a trad hunter what outfits would you recommend?
  6. T

    Longbow setup for plains game

    I was invited on a hunt with RW Safaris next June. And I’m wanting to take just my longbow. I know I can get all of the answers from the outfitter. But I would like to hear feedback from guys that have already been. The bow I want to take is a 64” longbow thats 42@29”. This is my standard bow...
 
Top