Hi AV
When you say "replacement trigger", do you mean the standard curved?
Which do you prefer, straight single set or curved standard trigger?
*Can anyone chime in on whether the green bag with 2nd trigger & tool was an optional extra or standard issue with a new gun?
I'm soon doing two...
Shame a lot of the 358NM BRNOs got re- barrelled to 404Jef etc. Makes me wonder, where are all those 'take off' barrels?
Check out how cheap the one at auction sold for
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Do you mind chatting to me via PM, email or even on the phone?
I don't mind calling overseas at a time that suits you.
More about getting a licenced dealer contact in Germany that may be of assistance with me importing to Australia from there.
Richo
Sort of wish I bought every pop up peep BRNO I've come across these past 8 years. I'd have a 'BRNO Pop-Up-Peep rifle website' by now, willing to trade for 1967 rifles ಠ︵ಠ
I'm sure you know how to check it. But when you speak to them next left side action and barrel if the ZKK.
Not really a more desirable gun to shoot based on dates.
I'll confess, 'my name's Richo and I have a problem'. I'm addicted to the search to fill my collection with every ZKK chambering...
I'll keep your kind offer in mind
Just sold a gun tonight. Lasted an hour on our 'UsedGuns'.
Must have been priced right. No haggling. Paid.
An as new CZ527 22H to make room for another Mint 1949 BRNO ZKW465 22H with its original mint Meopta Lesar 3x scope, and a 1935 Winchester Model 54 22H...
Thanks Sarg.
Best case scenario, someone has a collection that they are moving on from. One bulk lot. Simpler to import and the cost is shared over 5 - 10 rifles.
I've PM'd a guy who had just that. But I'm guessing he's already sold most of what I'd want and keeping some till the end of time...
I had to limit what I collect. If I kept all I've bought in the past 8 years, or all I come across, I'd need an extra large strong room and sell a block of land.
Also, I don't buy CZ rifles anymore. I have some NIB CZ527's but that's it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.