Recent content by The Don

  1. The Don

    Good Gun Deals This Week

    Nope, if I knew, I wouldn't have said a word. Just trying to be helpful.
  2. The Don

    Good Gun Deals This Week

    Guys, I was on YouTube last night and came across Performance Shooting. Both this past week and last week, they had new Winchester 70s in stock in 375 H&H, 416 Rem, and 458 Win. The prices were $ 1,600 USD.
  3. The Don

    Planning a Leopard Hunt for Two Hunters – Same Camp / Same Safari

    Thanks, everyone, for the great info.
  4. The Don

    Planning a Leopard Hunt for Two Hunters – Same Camp / Same Safari

    Hi Everyone, I am beginning to research and plan a future leopard hunt and would appreciate guidance from those who have hunted leopard, particularly anyone who has planned a hunt with two hunters, each pursuing their own leopard. My first concern is simply whether what I am considering is...
  5. The Don

    I broke my cherry, August 2026, 41" Cape, hooked for life.

    I broke my cherry, August 2026, 41" Cape, hooked for life.
 
Top